Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good Morning Saturday

Well I am officially caught up on my blogs and can now title my bogs for whatever I feel the topic should be. Today starts Paul's 8 day vacation week! So far neither of us have left the bed. He is on his phone and I am here on the laptop updating the blog. Last night was a rough night. Stupid wires everywhere from not only the EEG but the camera that has to be hooked up to the EEG box that is attched to me which is in our bed. I tend to move alot in my sleep and with cords and boxes it is a pain!! I cannot wait until tomorrow early evening when I can take this thing Off!!! Todays plans:  Do nothing again! Paul is doing some yard work and hanging with the girls while I hide in the house and do....yep you guessed it - nothing. I am so excited, not! May watch the Hangover 2 while Paul and the girls are outside. Otherwise not sure what else I will do. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: