Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 1, 2012

Well bringing in the new year was not as eventful as I had planned. We were suppose to spend a few hours at six flags on 12/31/11 with my bestie, nieces, girls and mom, while Paul came after work. Well Breann got sick and they had to go home Saturday morning. I felt bad that they drove 2 hours to spend the night and go home without going to six flags. It was the last weekend they were open until March. (Our families received Season Passes for Christmas from my parents) Anyway so I didn't want Kylee to miss out so me Mom and Kylee went while Vivian spent the day and night at Mamaw's. What should have been a couple of hours turned to 8 hours; 2 of them spent me sitting and laying in the van while Paul and Kylee finished riding. Worst mistake Ever!! I was in so much pain that night, I thought I would be better by that morning. I woke up in SO much pain!! This had moved into the joints and the muscles. I had never had it so bad in the muscles. It was the worst Lupus flare up yet. I was suppose to teach Sunday School but had to call in. Couldn't move at all. I was praying Monday would be better since it was Paul's birthday. I pushed myself too much! I forget that I can't do everything to the extent that I use to. =(

No comments: