Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 6, 2012

Well today was an uneventful lazy day. With the EEG testing going on I was confined to the house. Paul went last night to get a few redbox movies. I was able to watch Friends with Benefits, NOT impressed what so ever. A little raunchy for me and bad acting. I love Justin Timberlake but horrible acting and inappropriate moments. I did watch The Help as well and that movie was Great!!!  It will definitely be one that I buy. My kind of movie!! I got to hang and chat with the parentals for a little bit as well so it was nice not to be alone all day. Paul came home and we all just relaxed. We were shocked that Both girls were in bed by 8 pm on their own. Kylee was exhausted with a headache and Vivian went to sleep at 7:50 on her own. So Paul and I went to watch Love, Wedding, Marriage. It was cute and I love Kellan Lutz but not the great movie I was anticipating. Then we were both out for the night. Over all boring but relaxing day!

No comments: