Thursday, January 5, 2012

Starting Physical Therapy 1/4/12

Today I started Physical Therapy in hopes to strength my joints so that we could avoid wheelchair use during certain long distance things such as zoos, six flags, etc....  I am scared to death!! It hurt like crazy but am truly hopeful that the pain will bring long term health. I also had my psychologist appointment. I really needed to see Wanda today, it had been almost a month since talking with her last. The holidays and neurologist appointments and tests had become so overwhelming. It was good to talk it out with her.
Vivian was suppose to start her first ballet/tap/tumble dance class today. Well when I picked her up from school today she had just had a bowel movement. Her teachers were concerned and pulled me aside to talk about what looked to be a Large amount of blood in her stool. I freaked, called the doctor and got her an appointment. Of course they asked if she had consumed anything red, but I could not think of one thing she would have consumed. So we missed her first dance class (thank goodness Kylee got to go to her Hip Hop class).  Well we drove to Keller, had her stool checked. It was negative for blood - YAY!! They said she consumed Something red, but seemed fine. I couldn't figure out what it was. Happy she was ok but irritated that it all happened. Well I forgot she had eaten some twizzlers the night before. That's right, worst mother of the year award. All of that for a simple mistake. Anyway, in the end everyone was doing ok. What a day!!

No comments: